Monday, December 30, 2013

A highly recommend blog post

Hey everyone so this isn't really a blog type post but in a way it is but anywho many that view my posts know when I give a suggestion or a post its a great read so today this is one of those I highly suggest you take action on this because when I guarantee you don't want to miss this then I mean it. So yea there are less than 337 tickets to this event in Las Vegas in January its a big event with some high profile people that if you want to pick there brain and learn how they got to were they are no then you might want to check them out. You save $300 getting your ticket through me so what would you rather do? Pay full price or have a savings through me? Your choice. Check it out below and see what I mean. I really don't need to hard sell when I give a suggestion or a great offer anymore I mean heck look at my pic. Jared from Subway eat your heart out because I am the real freakin deal ;) So yea go for it and do it because the Latino wearing the Fedora hat doesn't lie and can guarantee it better than the guy from Men's Wearhouse that got fired. #BOOM #DONE

Oh and by the way for some reason I am not to make the link below a hyperlink so copy and paste it in another browser window or URL window and view it that way. If the first link doesn't work try the second link. Thanks. Happy New Year 2014 ROCK ON!

http://cl.exct.net/?qs=e5edb283967ac7b5088b42825a50f55abb0c23964e65f2876ffbc626eee2acf9f37ea5a29b13838a


or


http://tinyurl.com/greatoffer2014