Saturday, October 19, 2013

A message to the world part 1

Goodmorning everyone. Happy Saturday and Happy Sweetest Day. Today I am making it a day of Peace and Happiness. A day when we the world unite as one in a peaceful way. No protesting, no fighting, no violence, but a day of us to unite together throughout the world and be happy and love one another. You will see more of what I will be writing in a bit but I was felt to write something to bring the world to be peace with one another. There are tensions throughout the world with many protests going on because of the way their government is not fullfilling the needs of the people and I want to tell you people I feel and understand your anger, your pain, your suffering. I ask that rather in being angry and violent turn that into peace, and true happiness. When Mother Teresa was alive she never was into anti protests she was pro peace. Being peace with one another. Helping everyone that she came across was her passion. I may be Christian but you know I am one that doesn't judge what religion a person may or may not have. You could be Catholic, Muslim, Buddhist, Jewish, etc. It doesn't matter I respect and accept them all. I don't judge the same way I don't judge a person's skin. Black, White, yellow, it doesn't matter. We all bleed the same color blood which is red. For me they all are universal. I wear a Egyptian Ankh around my neck and its about being peaceful and protective which I am. Many know that I am always so positive and happy because I am. I don't let negativity, worry, pain and suffering get in my way. I rather be happy and help others than not be and always be grouching about my day to day. I truly am about peace and accepting everyone. I don't judge a person whether they are hetrosexual, gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, etc. I accept and care about them all. Some may agree with me and some may disagree but you know I learned you can't judge a book by its cover and you can't judge a person without walking a mile in their shoes. I am about being peaceful and neutral with one another. So in summing this all up. I say enjoy today whether you have someone in your life like a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, and if you are single I say you still do have someone to enjoy today even if its sweetest day. You may have a mom, dad, grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt, brother, sister, son, daughter, good friend, spend time with them. Today is a day of being peaceful and happy. I affirm it will be a great day and when I affirm it I let the universe know that it will be so and like in the movie Aladdin the genie goes your wish is my command and so there Stay tuned everyone and enjoy!